Hamas has offered Israel a 10-year truce if it accepts 10 conditions. The Jerusalem Post reported this, based on an Israeli Channel 2 newscast. According to Ma’ariv (Hebrew) these are the conditions:
- Withdrawal of Israeli tanks from the Gaza border.
- Freeing all the prisoners that were arrested after the killing of the three West Bank settler teens.
- Lifting the siege and opening the border crossings to commerce and people.
- Establishing an international seaport and airport which would be under U.N. supervision.
- Increasing the permitted fishing zone to 10 kilometers.
- Internationalizing the Rafah Crossing and placing it under the supervision of the U.N. and some Arab nations.
- International forces on the borders.
- Easing conditions for permits to pray at the Al Aqsa Mosque.
- Prohibition on Israeli interference in the reconciliation agreement between Hamas and Fatah.
- Reestablishing an industrial zone and improvements in further economic development in the Gaza Strip.Are these demands unreasonable or extreme? Why not accept them? What does Israel actually want?
can you imagine if tumblr was around when shrek was released?Shrek scenery - DulocFiona + SadnessFavorite character: Donkey
For real though why do boys complain about kissing girls who have red lipstick on? It just gets on your lips so now you’re wearing it too?? It’s a free makeover and now you’re lookin fab why complain??? So ungrateful?????